05 Jul Communication-Komeer-Vsware
Please click on the links below to download information on how to access Komeer and our Student Record system – VS Ware
Komeer is a communication tool that we use to notify Parents of School Activities, Parent Teacher Meetings, etc. It is very important that ALL parents download this app to their phones where possible . It is compatible with both Android and iPhones
To view Komeer (Click Here).
How to instal the Komeer App or the Up Date
- Install the “Komeer” app from the App and Play Store on you phone or if you are installing the new version, remove the old version and add Komeer with the Google Logon (a red line)
- Make sure to agree to accept Notification
- “SIGN UP” on the App on you Phone / or sign in with your email and password. All your details should be present.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the schools list to find STPAULSCOLLEGESYBILHILLDUBLIN5. (It will be well down the list!)
- Give your Son’s Name
- THE School will then approve you to receive messages and alerts.
VS Ware is our student record system to which you have access to some of the features. You will be provided by text message with a user name and password to access the system. For the moment you can access your son’s term reports and past term reports. A hard copy may be printer out if you click actions on the top right hand section of your account. (you will be notified by text when they are ready to publish) personal information, ie names, address etc., and when the academic year commences his timetable will also be available. Your username and password is specific to you and will only allow access to your son(s) information