Welcome to St Paul’s Parents Association
The Parents’ Association are involved in many aspects of school life and we are here for the benefit of you as parents and your son as he develops from a pre teen into an adult.
Some of the roles of the parents association
- Liaising with school management on expectations of parents/guardians as it relates to the education of their children
- Fundraising to help cover day to day costs
- Ongoing development within the College, to provide a range of facilities for your son,which are not funded by Department of Education.
- Two representatives from the parents association hold positions on the Board of Management
- Monthly meetings to keep in touch with the school and the staff and to discuss any issues relevant to the Parents Association
- Discuss issues that have been raised to the parents association with regard to their sons educational, pastoral and developmental needs
The Parents Association is involved in a number of fundraisers throughout the year , this enables us to support the school through replacement of equipment and sponsoring special days.
We welcome any new parent to the school and would encourage them to become involved with our association in order for both parents and son to get the best out of their time in Saint Paul’s
If you are available to help at any event please contact us at email@example.com
If you are a past pupil we would love to hear your experiences of the college and would welcome any involvement small or large.
We welcome any assistance that parents can offer the Association on either a formal or informal basis. The committee meets at 8pm on the first Wednesday of every month during the school year.
Our next meeting is Wednesday 7th June at 8pm
There was an issue raised at our AGM in September regarding the weight of schoolbooks, we discussed this issue at length at our last meeting in October and it was pointed out that some of the school textbooks are available to download on line this can be useful as the boys can leave the textbooks in school and work from the downloaded copies at home.
The parents association annual bag packing fundraiser took place recently in Super Valu Killester – it was a great success and we would like to thank the management and staff at Super Valu for accommodating us.
The Parents Association can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org