Information for Parents and Students (HSE)
Drugs & Alcohol
- Don’t lose the Head – Parents Booklet on Drink & Drugs – Cross
- Know the Facts about Drugs H.S.E
- Parents Guide to Drugs H.S.E.
- Straight Talk – A Guide for Parents on Teenage Drinking H.S.E.
Bereavement & Self Harm & Suicide
- Bereavement – When Someone Close Dies H.S.E
- Deliberate Self Harm in Young Peoples H.S.E
- Deliberate Self Harm Information for Young People H.S.E.
- Concerned About Suicide H.S.E
- Busy Bodies – A Book about Puberty H.S.E.
- Busy Bodies – A Book about Puberty for you and your Parents H.S.E
- Parents – Talking to Teenagers about Sex H.S.E
- Parents – Tips for Talking to Teenagers about Relationships & Sex H.S.E
Bullying and Technology
- Get with it – Guide to Cyber Bullying
- Get with it – Parents Guide to Filtering Technology
- Get with it – Parents Guide to New Technology
- Internet Safety for Parents
- Mobile Phones – A Guide for Parents
ERSI & NCCA Reports
- Choices and Challenges Moving from Junior Cycle to Senior Cycle E.R.S.I
- No Way Back – The Dynamics of Early School Leaving E.R.S.I
- Study of the Costs of Participation in Higher Education E.R.S.I
- Moving Up – The Experience of First Year Students N.C.C.A
- The Experience of Students in Second Year of Junior Cycle N.C.C.A
- The Experience of Third Year Students N.C.C.A