Welcome to St Paul’s Parents Association
The Parents’ Association are involved in many aspects of school life and we are here for the benefit of you as parents and your son as he develops from a pre teen into an adult.
Some of the roles of the Parents Association:
· Liaising with school management on expectations of parents/guardians as it relates to the education of their children
· Fundraising to help cover day to day costs
· Ongoing development within the College, to provide a range of facilities for your son, which are not funded by Department of Education.
· Two representatives from the Parents Association hold positions on the Board of Management
· Monthly meetings to keep in touch with the school and the staff and to discuss any issues relevant to the Parents Association
· Discuss issues that have been raised to the parents association with regard to their sons educational, pastoral and developmental needs.